Rosendale Votes In Favor Of VA Bill
Last week, Congressman Matt Rosendale (MT-02) voted in favor of H.R. 4366, the Military Construction, Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act.
He said this piece of legislation fully funds veterans’ health care and benefits programs while cutting wasteful spending on the radical left’s biggest priorities. The bill also includes an amendment by Rosendale that would prohibit funds from being used to enforce COVID-19 mask mandates at VA facilities.
“Today, the House passed a piece of legislation that will fully support our nation’s heroes while cutting wasteful spending on woke initiatives in the VA,” Rosendale said. “The core function of the VA is to provide the best care for our veterans, not use them to promote their leftist agenda. This bill will end the Biden Administration’s woke social experiment being forced on our veterans and ensure they receive the complete support of a grateful nation.”
Bill highlights include:
• Prohibits the use of federal funds to promote or advance critical race theory.
• Prohibits the Biden Administration from implementing, administering, or enforcing executive orders on diversity, equity and inclusion.
• Fully funds veterans’ health care and benefits programs.
• Prohibits funding for the VA’s illegal abortion rule.
• Prohibits funds from being used to enforce COVID-19 mask mandates at VA facilities.