Budget friendly tips
• Check discount and second hand stores or garage sales for linen tablecloths, napkins, napkin rings, and serving dishes.
• Table runners can be less expensive and are a great way to dress up an otherwise plain tablecloth or table.
• If you are crafty, shop fabric stores for a seasonal pattern and simply hem the edge to make a table cover.
• Paper napkins can be dressed up with handmade rings made from wire (think barbed, copper, or silver) or colored paper bands to complement your tablecloth or runner. Or if you have beads laying around try stringing them in 5.75 inch lengths and tie the ends together.
• Candleholders can be made from mini pumpkins or gourds by cutting a hole in the top of the pumpkin and placing a tapered candle in the hole.