14 March 2024

Go Lions

Go Lions

Lustre Christian School students cheer on the boys’ basketball team during the Eastern C divisional tournament held in Glasgow. (Photo by Bill Vander Weele)

07 March 2024

Highway Patrol Commissions New Troopers

Highway Patrol Commissions New Troopers

The Montana Highway Patrol commissioned 12 new troopers at a graduation ceremony at the Civic Center in Helena Friday, March 1. Attorney General Austin Knudsen and Lt. Col. Kurt Sager addressed the new troopers prior to their badge pinning and taking the oath of office. “I’m confident that the new troopers are prepared to meet the challenges they will face as they begin their careers

Peterson Receives Athletic Director Award

Peterson Receives Athletic Director Award

Wolf Point’s athletic director Eric Peterson has been selected the Northeast Montana’s Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association’s athletic director of the year. He received the honor during the association’s spring meeting held in Wolf Point last week. Committee chair Dave Solem of Culbertson noted that Peterson is a pleasure to work with and he performs many duties

Fourstar Receives Her White Coat

Fourstar Receives Her White Coat

Isabelle J. Fourstar received her white coat in the white coat ceremony class of 2024 at the University of Montana in Missoula. With family members in attendance, she read a pledge, “In full knowledge of obligations I am undertaking a promise to care for the sick with the skills and the understanding I posses, without regard to race, creed, color, politics, or social status sparing no effort